Tuesday, February 9, 2010
January 29-31
So it snowed on Friday enough that we got the day out of school and work. It is so nice that John works at a school and can get off when it snows. The roads were pretty bad and they closed off our road going down the main hill. So we had to drive down the second entrance to go to town. I know your saying why are you driving on dangerous roads surely to get something important. Nope we had to get more stuff for John's closet so shopping at Lowes, and then we got a carpet cleaner to clean the house. So John ran wires in the attic, and we shampooed all our carpets. We have lived at our house for over a year and the carpet needed it. Especially since we learned the reason we were having sinus problems is because our cats have been using our bedroom as a peeing pad. Very gross took a while for use to smell it and we also bought a blacklight which showed us that right under our headboard was the bad spot. So we moved all the furniture out of the rooms and used multiple commercial cleaners to clean all room's carpets. You cannot smell anything now and hopefully neither can our cats-so they dont go their again. It is like good as new. So you ask has this stopped my our sinus problems, not completely. I believe we are on the way of getting over it but we still need some meds. I also went to the doctor and got antibiotics-it is so hard to get John to go to the doctor. So why is a sinus infection such a problem, well it seems to give me nausea and has been making my bile reflux so bad that I am going to my other doctor this week to change to a stronger medicine. The good news is that the nausea has caused me to lose over 15 pounds since the beginning of the year. John has also lost 15 pounds but his is due to portion control. I am sure no chocolate is also helping both of us. With the new medicine I should be back to normal in a couple months since I am now dealing with a relapse in autoimmune problems.
0 comments:
Post a Comment