Beginning March

Sunday, March 7, 2010

For the first week of March we kept busy but the things calmed down more. I am still sick-so frustrating. I had to teach the YW at church on Sunday (28) and I was struggling to just stay at church. I had to leave sacrament meeting I was coughing so hard. I had some church leaders give me a blessing so I could get through the day. It sucks being sick but even more when you have been sick for over 3 months. I think it is a sinus infection that is not going away but has its days when it is good and some days when i feel horrible. John thought I was taking too much over the counter medicine so I decided to stop taking all of them I was taking for my cough. I have been off of it for a few days and it has not really changed my condition so I guess they were not helping me that much. I may just have to go back to the doctor and see if there is a way to make the cough and congestion go away. I also had another interview this week. John had breakfast with the ym and other youth leaders to get all his scouting stuff in order and I think he is all set up so maybe he will have a handle on his scouting stuff now.

0 comments: