Sunday, March 7, 2010
This week was a lot of work John had to get together all his scout stuff and learn what to do. He owes some people thank you's for all the questions they answered. I also had my International Law Exam since the class was a short 5 week program. I think it went well but it was crazy trying to answer an 8 pg essay test in one hour. I had my first interview this semester. I am interviewing for clerkship's for this summer and next year. Interviewing was better this semester I felt more relaxed and not as scared. I also made sure that I wore a shirt and not pants, this may sound weird but Arkansas is really conservative and they want women in shirts if possible. So I will have to wait and see what job offers I get and if externing at the judges office has paid off. At my externship I had to have a complete draft of my 12 page opinion turned in. It was a crazy week and I just needed a bubble bath by the end of the week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment