Saturday, March 13, 2010
This week marks our beautiful cat's first Birthday. I cannot believe that last Easter my parents brought two cute kittens to live with us. Well at first we just wanted one cat so my parents brought just Jasper. But after a few nights of Jasper crying and following us around to each room because he didn't want to be alone we decided that with our busy schedule should get him a sibling playmate. So we meet my parents half way and came home with Javan. The first time Javan was handed to me he was so scared that he bit me in the neck for guy. Both our boys have had a long year, they both got shots, neutered, and declawed. They have grown so much Jasper weighs 15 pounds and loves to wake us up in the morning for his food-our own personal alarm clock. Javan doesn't weigh as much and has a shoe fetish. I made them a cat case modeled after what I saw on Martha Stewart's website-a can of cat food with a candle and dry cat food sprinkled all over the food. They are such sweet comforts to us and I do hope we have many more birthdays to come.
0 comments:
Post a Comment